Saturday, December 5, 2009

Why can't woman apply eye makeup without closing there mouth?

they can... It just seems like when you open your mouth your face gets flatter or something. Easier to access your eye without your nose getting in the way......or something like that....Why can't woman apply eye makeup without closing there mouth?
I do it all the timeWhy can't woman apply eye makeup without closing there mouth?
i can.
because i rarely do anything with my mouth closed. you may also want to check the other million answers the same question has gotten in the past, this question pops up about twice a week.
They open their mouths applying eye makeup so they can use their eye teeth to see what they are doing while their other eyes are getting painted.
Opening your mouth can help open your eyes up more so it is easy to apply make-up, but it is mostly an inate reaction. Not all women do though.
Some women can, some can't. It's just one of those little quirks, I guess.
Its like .....rbbing your head and patting your stomach...you dont naturally want to keep your mouth closed...but you can controll it.
I can. I think it's becasue it makes their eyes bigger or open them more! lol I'm not sure!
Haha. Some don't, but for the most of us it's just something that happens when we don't intend to. If we really think about it though, we can close our mouths and put on the makeup at the same time.
I don't know really, I do this and my mom does it. My mom says it's a way to stretch the skin on your eyes or something. I don't know if she's right or whatever but it works when I'm applying my eye liner and mascara.





~blondie~
It's a subconcious thing. If we think about it, we can close our mouths and do it, but, it's like when anyone puts in a contact or something, you just open your mouth. It gives you more balance or concentration or something.
I can.
i can
Haha good question. I guess people just open their mouths when they are 'focused'.
Do you mean with their mouths closed? Because plenty or women do it without their mouths closed. I also know that not all women do that though.
I keep my mouth closed, but tilt my head down and look at the mirror
More confy.
When a womans elbow bends, her mouth opens. Is this the first time you noticed this??

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
systemworks