Friday, December 11, 2009

Eye makeup for a blonde and freckles?

So I have natural light blonde hair, green eyes and freckles. I was wondering what I should do with my eyes? Because I always see girls with dark eyes but I was wondering if it would be too much because I have freckles. Someone help? :)Eye makeup for a blonde and freckles?
lots of eyeshadow colors work with green eyes.


the colors I suggest would be chocolate browns, coppers, and golds.


if you wanna take some risks, go with some purple liner, and some vanilla, shimmer eyeshadow. avoid blue and pink colors.


hope I helped!(;Eye makeup for a blonde and freckles?
I am the same as you.. pale blonde, green eyes and freckles. I love earth tones on my skin. Light glittery browns and rusty reds are great. I generally use darker browns from middle to far edges of the crease in my lids, a light, almost white pink on the middle to inner corner of my lids, red dish brown above the crease and the same almost white shade right under my eyebrows. Then I apply a thin line of liquid liner above upper lashes and drag it out slightly, creating a minor cat eye effect and then I curl my lashes and apply mascara. My husband loves it.





Almay also makes a cool eye shadow product for every color eyes. I have their product for green eyes. It's meant to bring out the color of your eyes, to make them stand out. It is two shades of green and one shade of purple and it gives instructions on how to apply it. It's pretty cool.





For lipstick, I like to use Max factor 740/80. It's a light coffee tone, it lasts for over 24 hours and you never have to reapply and goes it great with my complection.
Well, first use a lot os mascara


try lukinq for one with a little bit of glitter


it will brinq out the color of ur eyes





For the eyeshadow


Use browns nd neutral colors


try usinq a dark brown at the botton of the eye


nd a lighter brown at the top


this will make your eyes


luk smoky and sexy





As for the eyeliner


Put a thin line at the top


nd at the botton


It would make your eyes the focus point in your face
You should use a little bit of brown or plum eye liner, some dark brown or black mascara, and for eyeshadow either purple or gold. Hope this helps :)
  • Can I publish iweb pages through any host
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    systemworks