Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Blue grey eyes ( pic inside ) what kind of eye makeup should I wear to work?

I want my eyes to look really pretty.


and please NO EYELINER


I look horrible, in all colours.


so please help lol


http://www.maskatieyeclinic.com/images/grey_eye.jpg





for some reason my link doesnt work so these eyes look like mine ^


exacly the same.


so please help


10 points within four hours.


thanks :)Blue grey eyes ( pic inside ) what kind of eye makeup should I wear to work?
My eye color is basically identical to those! Our eye color isn't exactly one that you see everyday, is it? Over time, I've found that browns, golds, and light, dusty, rose colors really bring out and make that color pop. As for mascara, black or brown will do. Here's a list of specific products I'd reccomend...





LOreal Wear Infinite Eye Shadow Single in Buttercup


Rimmel London Colour Rush Trio Eye Shadow in 730 Spices. (All three colors are good in that trio, but the middle rosy color is spectacular!)


LOreal HIP Eye Shadow Duos in Advenurous (a nice brown)


Nars Eye Shadow duo in Alhambra (a nice gold)


Revlon Illuminance Cream Shadow in 705 Pink Petals (the color second to the left is amazing)


Covergirl Eye Enhancers Single Shadow in Mink (another brown)


Maybelline Lash Stylist Mascara in either black or brown





Hope I helped!Blue grey eyes ( pic inside ) what kind of eye makeup should I wear to work?
You really don't need much. Those kind of eyes are gorgeous. I'd say a bit of black mascara and some shiny white shadow on the lid and you're good





p.s. Please answer mine:


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
you can wear either a light brown smokey eyes or mostly gold and any thing with brown undertones will work because it will help enhance your eyecolors

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
systemworks