Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Is it ok to wear alot of eye makeup?

i love the smokey eyed look and i wear dark brown eye shadow and lots on eyeliner on my lash line and my water line. is it ok to wear that much eye makeup if i keep the rest of my face natural?Is it ok to wear alot of eye makeup?
Yes. You usually want to make one feature a focal point. Strong makeup on every feature can be overwhelming.





Just do not leave the rest of your face completely bare. Pair strong eye shadow design w/ soft blush and lip color.Is it ok to wear alot of eye makeup?
Yes, if you have heavy make-up all over it can look cheap and dated.


Remember the rule - eye or lips, never both!
Yes, as long as its tasteful and appropriate
same here babe.





i wear black eyeliner, lots of mascara, and bright or dark shadow. i think its okay.





yes;; keep the rest of the face natural. it looks better [thats what i think]








the smokey eye sounds amazing too. hope i helped!
Yes, I think it is fine. I usually wear black eyeliner and dark eyeshadow, and I keep the rest of my face pretty natural. Good Luck :)
Not as an all day- everyday thing though..





Usually the smokey eye look or alot of make-up is better for night-time use.





You can do it as a daily thing as long as it's in moderation.
As long as it's not irritating your eyes, then what's wrong?


Do what makes YOU happy. If you think you look great, then you do. If someone says something about it just say ';hey it makes me happy, and it's my face, not yours, so why do you even care?';
yeah its ok but if you already have small eyes the dark on the eyes wont make them look bigger and sometimes its hard to get it to look right without looking like a racoon as long as you know what your doing
you should weat what you like, you dont have to please anyone but you
no
yeah, it's fine if you're a hooker.


No, Im kidding. It's fine to wear more eye makeup than other parts of your face becuase it's more than likely your best feature. However, too much can give people the impression that you're trashy or a ';hooker.'; Try not so much eyeliner... besides, if you ALWAYS wear that much, how on earth do you make your makeup different when you get dressed up? ;-)
well you should not wear alll that dark stuff.. you look emo like wear natural eyeshadow and black eyeliner but not too much and a natural lip
think about it, do you really need it, its ok once in a blue moon but not that often, you are cloging up your pores and its not good, remember make up isnt good to your skin even if its noncomodegenic or nonallergenic
Well, I guess it depends on your skin tone. Some people can get away with a lot of it on while others, such as me, can put just a hint on and it looks great. Experiment a little. If you put A LOT on, i dont recommend experimenting in public. Ask a friend what looks best on you and I know you'll find the perfect look!
Check out Alice Cooper. She looks great.
yesss i love the smoky eye.





you should pair it with some tasteful(not tacky) glamourous red lipstick it will make your lips look fuller
YES!!! i always wear lots of eye make up to get a smokey affect and the guys really go for it. haha
I sometimes wear ALOT of eye make up, and sometimes little.. I usually wear alot of black eyeliner/mascara... on my top lid and bottom.. and I use dark blue eye shadow in the corners and under my eyes.. and I SOMETIMES wear cover up... Other times I wear red with black in the corners and black mascara...I honestly say, who cares? If you like how you do your make up, don't care what other people think... I sometimes wear so much dark purple eye shadow that it reaches my eye brow... and I go out in public, and ppl stare/point/laugh/call me a freak.. but I don't care... Just keep wearing your makeup how you want to. And if poeple can't accept that, than too bad for them.
I think the smokey eye look looks better for evening makeup. I think eyes look better with a more natural look for day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
systemworks