Friday, December 11, 2009

What eye makeup should I wear?

I'm still trying to find the makeup I like. I don't know if I like the black/brown eyeliner. I have hazel eyes, and I don't know what color eye shadow to wear.


Help?What eye makeup should I wear?
if you want your eyes to pop use black eyeliner, it'll make the color of your eyes even more hazel once it's next to black. and the eyeshadow, play with colors. (:











http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>What eye makeup should I wear?
You could do so much with hazel eyes (:


I have hazel eyes also and what I do sometimes is...





I use the MAC a blue color [star by night] it really allows your eye color to pop also a purple. [for a dramatic image]





But, putting on black eyeliner, a dark forest green eye shadow isnt bad also it gives more of a mysterious look though.





Butter Pecan in the cream shadow is good, for the natural side and will look good with the brown eyeliner (:






HI girl. OK you having Hazel eyes you can pull off any color. Try ALL the BRIGHT colors. like bright green, bright pink, bright blue, and ect.....and have a little fun with it like put the pink and blue to gether on your eyes and have cotten candy eye shadow. Go on explore and have some fun!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
systemworks