Saturday, December 5, 2009

Can you wear JUST eye makeup?

Like no foundation...no blush...just the eyes? I guess what I mean is DOES anyone or would that be weird?Can you wear JUST eye makeup?
Yeah plenty of girls do that. Girls who have great clear skin and don't need foundation or anything else.


If you're one of those girls, I'm happy for you! And jealous too!Can you wear JUST eye makeup?
Y would it be weird thats what i only do
i do it is less work in the morning i put on the other stuff when i am going out at night.
i do it ALL the time!! most people i know do that too! i never wear foundation and hardly ever wear blush. just black eyeshadow and lipgloss.
of course you can wear just eye makeup silly!


why wouldn't you be able to?


there is a lot of girls out there that do but i feel bare without foundation:P
yes i think some girls look really good with just eye makeup.
I don't wear make-up most of the time. When I do, it is usually just on the eyes. I've never cared much for lipstick and all that. :)
It wouldn't be weird if you had long natural lashes and flawless skin. You would be very lucky, most of us need the extra help. You go for it girl, that's hot!
yes and its not weird a lot of people do it
its perfectly fine to do that, it plays up the natural part of your skin, and enhances your eyes
not weird at all... especially when you don't want to deal with all the hassle of the rest of the make up. It helps bring out the eyes when you only use a bright color eye shadow and liner.
I do. I don't like to wear foundation(my skin looks better with out it), I don't wear blush because I have rosie cheeks anyway, and I wear lip gloss no lip stick. I love to just wear make-up on my eyes. I know it doesn't look bad, because I have people telling me how pretty I am all the time.
whatever u want....
OF COURSE! it gives you the sexy look and gives a nice look so you dont look like a clown with all that makeup on! I dod it all the time!
How about can you just wear nothing? I don't wear any makeup at all, and I am just fine! My skin complexion is olive and I can get away with it. I think if you have naturally rosy cheeks why add to them anyway, right? It will keep your face cleaner, that's for sure! =)
Yeah, you don't always have to look like an art gallery. People can look descent if they want to.
I hardly wear make-up, but when I do, I use only eye make-up. I wear mascra and eyeliner and eye shadow..I NEVER wear blush or foundation.
I do especially in the summer when foundatio is just going to sweat off anyway
yea...I do it all the time most of the time i feel that i dont need all those things to make me look pretty i love myself just the way i look not to sound conceited. but all i wear is eye shadow and mascara
i have naturally clean and clear skin with rosy cheeks and pink lips, so most of the time that is what i do. it actually looks better on me, so i dont look too overdone with the face and eye makeup. ;)
You can if you really want to but I think it will look silly. If I decide to wear make up I do my whole face not just part of it.
Wear what you want to wear. I only wear eye liner and mascara.
I don't wear any makeup other than for the eyes. Blush and foundation aren't always necessary, especially since makeup on the face can cause irritation.
I pretty much do that. I wear a nude colored lipstick too, but I don't wear anything on my face but the occasional dot of concealer when I get a blemish. I don't like the way a lot of make-up looks on my skin. It makes me look unnatural and overdone.
u can wear JUST what u want to play up...some people dont need/want to use foundation, but want to draw attention to their eyes...some don't want to wear anything but foundation and lipstick...any combo is cool as long as it looks good!
yea i do that alot.... i put just eyeliner and eye shadow and usually mascara.... i wear blush and foundation if its something big like a party or a wedding
I only wear eye make up and lipstick. I don't like the look of foundation on my skin and don't need the color of blush.
Of course! the eye gives the face the glamour. Y ou cant have a nice eyeshadow with two shades. like half light blue and half silver. Then just apply two coats of mascara and soft blue eyeliner and you can have people focusing on yopur eyes because they will stand out.
ya, i usually do that, but w/ like lipchap.
I think it would look a bit odd. But I do understand you wanting to have a neutral effect, except for the eyes. How about you try a light foundation, clear gloss, and dramatic eyes. That way you're eyes will stand out, and your face will still be lightly made up.
sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
systemworks