Friday, December 11, 2009

What colour makeup should I wear for my eye colour and carnation?

I have blue/grey/green eyes. I have brown curly hair with blonde highlights.I'm pale/peaches and cream. I have black eye liner but I don't think it suits me, what colour eye liner, eyeshadow and mascara are good for my eye color, and what brands do you recomend?What colour makeup should I wear for my eye colour and carnation?
Green Eyeshadow





Pink Lip Gloss /really white its cute





Use Smooth Mineral Blush and earthy blues or greens to let ur eyes apper even more





Use Blue or green eyelinerWhat colour makeup should I wear for my eye colour and carnation?
Definitely use a light golden eyeliner, try almay's color line for blue eyes. I use it, it's gorgeous and looks more natural but still noticeable. if you want the more natural look use a brown/black lash tint or thin mascara. if you want your mascara to be dramatic use a basic black lengthening mascara. a light pink eyeshadow looks great with some flecks of gold or silver. but make sure your eyes don't look irritated with the pink.


hope this helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
systemworks