Saturday, December 5, 2009

I have gray eyes...what kind of eye makeup should I use?

I have really fair skin, light brown hair, and the gray eyes. What would you suggest?I have gray eyes...what kind of eye makeup should I use?
i'd use a light blue or light brown eyeshadow. both will bring color to your eyes and make them really pop.


then i'd use a brown/black eyeliner and mascara to add drama and length to your lashes, and and flare to your bottom and top eyelids.I have gray eyes...what kind of eye makeup should I use?
Wow you must love having gray eyes that must look pretty.
try purples , well since you have gray eyes basically anything goes. so have fun ! =]
avoid black or silver/gray eyeliner. Something like an emerald green. Nothing close to the color of your eyes
anything light %26amp; soft, neutral. light shades of blue, pink, mayb green. my hair is light 2, but my skin is dark, so i have more free range of colors 2 mix %26amp; match. try blending multiple colors 2gether.
blue%26amp; purple

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
systemworks