Friday, December 11, 2009

What Makeup should I use for my eye color?

Okay, so I have green/blue eyes. They change colors from dark blue, to dark green, to turquoise. I also have yellow streaks around the iris. What makeup would bring out my eyes even more?What Makeup should I use for my eye color?
My eyes are practicly the same, they vary in different colours of blues and greens. I wear purples, oranges, and pinks alot. I like to wear eyeliner, not eyeshadow and so i usually wear either a dark purple or black eyeliner, and then i wear alot of orange, purple, pink, and turquiose tops.





I hope this helps! : )What Makeup should I use for my eye color?
I would say more dark colours would bring out your eye color. like try mix and match diff colors. like mayb you would mix a black with a pink n get a purple or black n grey or a dark brown. this would really bring out your eye color n it would really look great. try using black, not too much so that the color u put on top of the black can also show. hope this helps:D
try all different purpless... it looks different on everyboddy though. also pink looks really good. a dark pink. for eye liner try blue or purple. purple is sooo cool on my eyess. and mine r the same so uu should try it. :p hahah hope i helped :)
blue eyeliner would make you look GREAT. And maybe some mascara for eye shadow colors a light choclate brown looks great
purple and black.
I've heard purple eyeliner works good

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
systemworks