Wednesday, December 2, 2009

How to wear my eye makeup?

im going to a basketball game tonight, and i want to look Super cute. how should i put on my eye makeup?How to wear my eye makeup?
A little bit of browns would be great. A small amount of brown eyeliner, light brown or dark brown eye shadows (light brown near the inside corners and dark on the outer) and some brown mascara. Wear a little pink or nude lipgloss.





Good luck :)How to wear my eye makeup?
If you normally do your make-yp more subtle try this:


1)With an eyeshadow brush, sweep on a brown colored shadow


2)Line your top lid with dark brown or black eyeliner


3)Curl your eyelashes and put on mascara





If you like to do more with your make-up and aren't afraid to take risk, try my method. I call it the purple-black-purple cateye.


1)Take two eyeliners, one in black and one in purple(if you hate purple you can use another color like blue or deep green)


2)Color your entire lid with the purple eyeliner(Don't do the very inner corner though, just the outter two-thirds)


3)Line your bottom lashes with the purple eyeliner(once again, do not go all the way into the corner, just your lash line)


4)Now with the black eyeliner connect the outter corners and drag it out a bit to form a cateye. Tada!


Tips:If its to much, take a little off the top lid and smudge it a bit to give it a softer look. Also, don't do anything bold with your lios. Just a simple gloss and no blush will do!
I WAS WONDERING THE EXACT SAME THING LAST NIGHT BECAUSE I WAS GOING TO WATCH A BASKETBALL GAME! LOL. I finally decided on amethyst eyeliner and and a generous amount of soft black waterproof mascara. I also was thinking about maybe wearing a little tan eyeshadow, but ran out of time. I have hazel eyes, btw. What color are your eyes? Cuz that has alot to do with what colors of eyeliner/mascara/eyeshadow will make your eyes ';pop';. ALSO....BE SURE TO TAKE LIPGLOSS WITH YOU!
i have a make up youtube chanel if u wanna check out my different looks and there are many others who do those sorta vids so u could probably find something u like :)





my url is youtube.com/imonapowertrip if u wanna look it up :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
systemworks