Friday, December 11, 2009

Should I throw away my makeup if I have pink eye?

I wore makeup one day and the next day I woke up with pink eye (I'm not sure where it's from and I don't think it's from my makeup because I've used it everyday with no problem). I've got a lot of makeup and I don't want to throw them away if it's not necessary. I haven't used any since makeup since waking up with pink eye and washed all my brushes. Should I still throw it away?Should I throw away my makeup if I have pink eye?
You don't have to toss everything you own, but you might want to throw away the mascara and eyeliner you used the day before you had the infection, just to be safe. The eyeshadow should be fine. Good luck!Should I throw away my makeup if I have pink eye?
No don't throw it away because if you wear it everyday with no problem, then I doubt it is the makeup. Just make sure you don't keep them pass expiration date, if no expiration them don't use mascara or eye liner longer than 3 months. You could have contacted it from someone else. since it is highly contagious. Just don't wear any kind of eye make up until it has healed. good luck.
Well, if you have a lot of makeup, I doubt you used it all the day you had pink eye. You can just sharpen the outer edge of the eyeliner or wipe it off. The contaminated area should wipe off with it. Eyeshadow is used on your eyelid, you don't have to worry about that. I don't know about mascara. Anything else should be okay. Maybe wash the brushes with antibacterial soap. Don't throw them away.
Is your make up old? I'm not sure if that was what caused it, because a lot of people get pink eye. It's contagious, so did somebody give it to you?
throw out what you have used. even if you didn't get pink eye from your makeup, it is now contaminated and you could re-infect yourself.
Yes! throw it out definatly!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
systemworks