Friday, December 11, 2009

Shared eye makeup now i have itchy eyes?

i shared eye makeup with my best friend last night and this morning my eyes were itchy. i told my parents and they just said to wash my eyes with water. they still itch. i want to see an eye doctor but my lazy parents just keep telling me to stop complaining. what should i doShared eye makeup now i have itchy eyes?
You could be allergic to it and the itchiness is just a response to it, that or they are really dry. Try and not think about it for a while and if it is still there talk to your parents about it again. Hope this helps!Shared eye makeup now i have itchy eyes?
eyelash lice? i've heard of it, but never seen it...=[
if it waz ur friends makeup, mabe ur eyes didnt agree w/ it.





but if it is ur's mabe ur friend has germs in her eyes that she put it in ur makeup.





it may be possible that it could have been caused by something else.





i dont realli no wat to do in that situation, sry :(
it means you got aids

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
systemworks