Friday, December 11, 2009

How should i wear my eye makeup?

so i usually have about some hazel eyes and i have no idea how i should wear my eye makeup. im getting my senior pics on monday too. any new ideas??How should i wear my eye makeup?
You should get a Covergirl or Almay pallet for hazel eyes. If you have some green, blue, or brown in your eyes and want to make that color stand out, you should get a pallet for brown, green, or blue eyes (: Hope this helps!How should i wear my eye makeup?
Depends on what your style is and how muchyou allowed to put onm (make up in my school is limited. Very)


You could try using eyeliner that makes your eyes stand out but not like its right in your face. Just so it's slightly noticable. Or you could go for the complete opposite.





Try adding a little bit or eye shadow (depending on what will suit what your wearing)


I have hazel eyes and use blues, blacks, browns and green.


Mostly Blacks and browns.





I couldn't give you any specific makes as I don't know many. lol





I hope i helped. I'm not to good with make up so I gave you all i know XD

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
systemworks