Saturday, December 5, 2009

Painting related to eye makeup?

I am a painter, and our school. Is teaching us to paint w/water colors.


I was inspired to try the techniques such as a wet on wet,


and i was wondering if I can use the same technique to apply eye makeup?Painting related to eye makeup?
Gurl, id say GO FOR IT. Sounds like a really neat idea, it could never really hurt, why dont you use some techniques on your face, take a pic, put it on here, and let people comment, itll be great! I'll try and comment. You sound like a very intelligent person and im sure you could come up with some great ideas! Good luck!Painting related to eye makeup?
Go for it!!! I've used art brushes instead of makeup brushes a few times and the look was awesome.
yea you can use eyeshadow wet for a more defined look, sometimes I use wet eyeshadow as eye liner
There is little difference between painting and makeup.
yup there are many techniques to putting makeup..so yea go for it

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
systemworks