Saturday, December 5, 2009

One hazel eye and one grey eye, I need help finding makeup?

I have two different colored eyes, and I am at a total loss with eyeshadow. Any suggestions on how to make them both look pretty?One hazel eye and one grey eye, I need help finding makeup?
always do pastels or bronzes like purple browns light green not neon mauves.








Smooches my aunt had the same eyesOne hazel eye and one grey eye, I need help finding makeup?
Use any colour you want.





Eye colour and eyeshadow do not go hand in hand


If you want to wear a pink shadow one day, and a brown the next, go for it. Application and technique is the key. You could use the ';perfect colour'; for your eye colour, and if you apply it poorly, it will just make your makeup look cheap, and make it look like you don't know what you are doing.
I don't know anything about eyeshadow but your eyes sound absolutely lovely with those two colors. My opinion is don't use much of anything. They're going to look outstanding all by themselves.
I think purple hues would look good with both colors.





Also, you can never go wrong with neutrals and golds, if they suit your skin tone.
a girl at school has one brown and one green- which looks naturally pretty- all she does is put a black eyelinder on bottom lid and marcsa
safe colors for both is peach, gold, or maybe purples. good luck!
wow cool your unique. Just wanted to comment. Sorry I got no tips for ya cuz well.... i'm a guy :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
systemworks