Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Does wearing makeup on the bottom of your eye really damage your eyes?

Many people and magazines are saying don't use eyeliner or mascara on your bottom lashes/inner waterline of your eye. Is it really that bad for you? Can you give me references that tell me why or why not?Does wearing makeup on the bottom of your eye really damage your eyes?
Well, i have had rather large eyes, and I've been wearing eyeliner on the bottom for ages now, nothing has happened, my eyes aren't smaller or something, the tear duct hasn't been blocked.Does wearing makeup on the bottom of your eye really damage your eyes?
No, it is not bad for you. Even though it might get into your eyes a little bit, it is not bad. Hope this helps!
no it makes u hott
yeah i dont think its bad
  • Can I publish iweb pages through any host
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    systemworks