Wednesday, December 2, 2009

I am wearing an ivory dress to my prom and need help with what I should do for eye makeup in terms of colors.?

I've pretty much already decided that heavy eye-makeup would be a no-no; I think I'm going to go with natural eye make-up and pink lips. Is this too plain? How can I liven it up a bit, and what is a good brand of waterproof (solid) eyeliner that will look dark enough and stay on the whole night? (without being too expensive!?)I am wearing an ivory dress to my prom and need help with what I should do for eye makeup in terms of colors.?
i think doe eyed with red lips (if you can pull it off) would be nice with an ivory dress


if not then yea natural with pink lips is fine


but keep in mind big lashes for the accentuateI am wearing an ivory dress to my prom and need help with what I should do for eye makeup in terms of colors.?
Napoleon Perdis makeup.


and make sure you use a primer all over your face to keep your makeup on long enough.





I think you can even buy a eye primer from MAC Cosmetics.
I think gold or light tan or white eye makeup would be pretty.
i would agree with Winterma....That would look very pretty...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
systemworks