Saturday, December 5, 2009

I just started wearing eye makeup and now my eye hurts, help?

i only were a little bit of eyeliner and mascara and i used Loreal eyemakeup remover and now my left eye hurts. Im not sure if i got it in my eye or what. please help??I just started wearing eye makeup and now my eye hurts, help?
Try different brands and see which one suits you best.





Another trick I try is to keep the mascara away from teh roots. I get a headache from it.I just started wearing eye makeup and now my eye hurts, help?
dont use loreal eyemace-up remover it's not that good that hapend 2 my friend 2 she swiched 2 nivea it dosent hert and it's lot bater
you may have a ';stye';


its a little bump on your eye that hurts





you could go to the doctor for a medication for it





but it nothing serious


it will go away in a about a week


but u have to keep make up off of it for now!!
you are probably allergic to it
well maybe you are alergic to the type of eye liner mascara or make up remover try another type of all of those and see if it helps
Try to use other eyeshadow. M.A.C. maybe? Or Maybeline?
i'm allergic to eye make-up remover.. every time i use it my eyes itch and burn and swell up a little bit.. doesn't matter what brand.. ive even tried the ones for ';sensitive'; eyes.. if you've worn that makeup before and it didn't get irritated, it's probably the remover. i had to start removing my eye makeup in the shower with my facial clenser because i'm not allergic to it. it helps to soak a cloth in cold water and then fold it and put it on your eyes.. it will go away a lot faster.. if not..the pain always goes away for me within a few hours..
maybe u have a stye coz one of the eyes is hurting. i suggest u see an eye doctor.
OMG!





Are you psychic?





My eye is BURNING right now at this very moment!





I put on XXL mascara and L'Oreal liquid eyeliner earlier around 6:00pm.





Now I think some got into my eyes cuz I'd been sleeping with it on for a while.





God, it hurts like fricken hell!





Well, if its burning, put some ice on it. It's working for me.





Then blot it with a wet paper towel/napkin to remove extra make up.





Latersss!
You may have an allergy to the eye liner or


you may have applied it over your tear duct.


If you look very closely at the pink line of flesh


that touches your eye you should be able to see your tear duct.It looks like a very tiny hole.


You must look very closely though in order to see it.When applying your eyeliner avoid putting


it over your tear duct.I noticed that any time I


get eye liner over mine I will get this bad burning


stinging feeling.I hope this will help you with your


problem.
your eyes may not be used to the change.....i used to get this bump under my eye (kinda like a mosquito bite...it even itched) and i use to use loreal black eyeliner ......i just switched to covergirl and that went away
DONT PUT IT IN UR EYE! PUT IT ON UR EYE!!!
don't share your makeup with anyone trust me! eye makeup remover shouldn't make your eye hurt unless you are allergic to a chemical used in the makeup remover. good luck.
maybe ur allerigic to makeup like me. or maybe ur new to it
You are probably allergic to it, so don't get that product again. If you have any ';Tears'; or something like that to put in yours eyes, they sell it over the counter in the drug stores. But the next best thing is to try to put some water in there also to wash it out, and then put an ice pack on the eye. A eye doctor told me one time that ice is the best thing you can do when in doubt about a hurting eye until you can get medical attention. I used to just put some cream on my eye lashes and take it off with a Kleenex, but that was a long time ago. I became allergic to eye makeup, so as I got older, I just did not use it any longer.
Get rid of your eyes
ur probably allergic to it. or ur eye just got irritated as ur not used to it. just flush ur eye with lots of water. for the next time if this happens again stop using ur makeup or switcdh to another brand. it might help.
You have guessed that this isn't a good sign?





Wash your hands and then with your hands, rinse your eye out w/ good clean running tap water and then dab with a towel.





If you have artificial tears try to give your eye a good going over w/ those too for an extra cleaning.





Just go without for tonight %26amp; try a hypoallergic one--Clinic or I have a favorite kind, Mary Kay--all of their stuff is 100% guaranteed meaning if something like this happens you get all your $$ back
theres some Mary-Kate n Ashley liner too?!
maybe allergic or ur not used to it or maybe its the brand of make-up

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
systemworks