Saturday, December 5, 2009

Could anyone tell me how to do my eye makeup like christina millians in 'say i'? please?

liiike, what colour eyeshadows.. where and how.. or if anyone can find a youtube tutorial





please helpCould anyone tell me how to do my eye makeup like christina millians in 'say i'? please?
You can go to http://www.youtube.com/user/panacea81 she is amazing at make up. She takes requests for looksCould anyone tell me how to do my eye makeup like christina millians in 'say i'? please?
If have a youtube channel - if you subscribe and request I def give the look ago!!





www.youtube.com/user/xXxOnnaxXx





Hope this helps xx
youtube or go there website..


also, I seen your question that you asked a while back about ASOS..


I was wondering did you ever recieve your package?


I live in the US and just ordered from them, and im a little worried now


after reading some people responses!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
systemworks