Friday, December 11, 2009

Can I wear makeup to the eye doctors?

Just like light eye shadow, mascara, and eyeliner. Very light. I don't load it on or anything. If not that's fine. I'm just curious.Can I wear makeup to the eye doctors?
yes i dont think its a problem...i always wear eye makeup to the eye doctors..when i go they alwasy put like 3 diff. types of eyedrops on my eyes and my eye make up still stays on good!just make sure ur not in a position where the drops will slide off your eye and onto your skin because then your eyeliner can start to smaer on your skinCan I wear makeup to the eye doctors?
I always have. It should be fine :)
yeah u can. i always do. but just know that it probaly will come off cuz most of the time ur eyes will water
  • Can I publish iweb pages through any host
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    systemworks