Saturday, December 5, 2009

What makeup is best for under eye circles?

i need a foundation and a concealer. i was wondering does Almay work for good coverage? also i have dark under eye circles its hereditary so i need something to cover them up. i heard mac might also work i just need people's advice and if those makeup brands work? also i currently wear pure makeup by maybelline in natural ivory light it just doesn't cover them at all.





thanks in Advance!





ps. can you tell me how much those brands cost?What makeup is best for under eye circles?
Concealer %26amp; Foundation or Powder ;)


http://www.wikihow.com/Get-Rid-of-Black-鈥?/a>What makeup is best for under eye circles?
MAC has great concealers and if you are covering up under eye circles then you would want to go with an NW shade for that.





I just had ALMAY SmartShade foundation and concealer and they have a very light coverage more like tinted moisturizer. Then I went to work and after work I looked in the mirror and it had rubbed off all around my mouth all the way to my chin and cheeks; it was horrible! Right then and there I went to the store and bought Revlon ColorStay. It is the best foundation I have ever used.





They have two kinds - one for dry/normal skin and another for combination/oily skin.





I have the MAC select coverup in NW 25 and it goes for $15.50.


And the Revlon ColorStay goes for anywhere from $8 - $12 depending on where you go and if they have a sale.


I put ALMAY's long lasting powder to set the foundation and people have been asking what I'm wearing :)
I suggest first putting on Revlon ColorStay Foundation. Choose between their oily skin and dry skin version (depending on what your skin type is). Then use Bobby Brown Corrector (you have to go to the store to get your match). Pat this on with your ring finger. Then use MAC Select Cover-up in your skin tone with a concealer brush. Then use any loose transluscent powder (NYC has a cheap one) over it with a fluffy eye brush. I hope this helps. I live in Canada, so the price won't match with you :(
Experimentt with some brands. I know concealer is meant for that. If you're on a budget, go for drugstore products. If you're on the higher side, go for MAC. MAC is very good. They're just kind of pricey though

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
systemworks