Wednesday, December 2, 2009

What is good makeup for someone with dark under-eye circles and very sensitive skin?

I have very dark circles under my eyes (and I am getting enough sleep... it is genetic). I can't find a makeup that hides them. And I have extremely sensitive skin.What is good makeup for someone with dark under-eye circles and very sensitive skin?
As a professional makeup artist I highly recommend the brand bee luscious cosmetics use their retextureyes this is truly a miracle dark circle buster in a jar then use their liquid minerals foundation it is the most incredible product line you can use. My clients rave about it.What is good makeup for someone with dark under-eye circles and very sensitive skin?
Its not that expensive because it lasts about 6 months and it works. Sign up for their newsletter they have sales all the time then its a bargain. Good Luck! Report Abuse

^ obviously a salesman. Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
systemworks