Friday, December 11, 2009

How can i get my eye makeup to stay on through out the whole day?

i think its Smashbox that has eye color that is like a gel kinda, and that stays on for a whole day. Or get this one stuff that can turn any eye shadow to a liquid shadow and that MIGHT help. Good Luck!How can i get my eye makeup to stay on through out the whole day?
Uhm, not sure if you meant eyeshadow or mascara, but I know a way to make your mascara last longer.





After putting on a mascara on your lash, dab some face powder on your lashes, the re-apply the mascara on your lash.





It lasts the whole day through for me!How can i get my eye makeup to stay on through out the whole day?
for eye shadow use a base before you put it on it should last longer
Put double coats of your make eyeliner. Use liquid (I like Almay). Also use a primer for your shadow so you dont get the lines.
Use Revlon eyeliner + Mascara....revlon products last longer.. its the best works for me. :)


For Long Lasting Shadow, use a good shadow base. Shadow base helps the color grab on to your eyelid and last all day.
to help my eyeliner stay on all day, i put alittle bit of eyeshadow on top of it...it really works, and i think it looks better too.
mineral make up last al day!
I don't see any use for it. Just don't use any. No need for it.
I use a shadow base before I put on eye shadow. It will help keep the shadow on better. Clinique makes a good one.
That's my kinda of question ! eye primer duh! you may purchase at sophora, or mary kay products ! you may sleep and when you wake up its still there ! even as i swim ! or i guess... waterproof could work also %26amp;)
I have the same problem! I found my make up stays longer if I dust my entire face with pressed powder.
Hi


I tried some of these home based remedies and they did work for me ,this link has a lot of information and forums to discuss issues pertaining to skin,hair and weight problems so here goes,


http://www.wellnesstalk.org/3_25_0.html.鈥?/a>





Good luck
dont cry!
you can buy eyeliner now that never comes off cause ive seen it but i dont know if it works or not..
use eye shadow base and apply at least 2 coats of mascara and liner
use a small amount of foundation and dab on the eye lid let dry then use a mineral powder to set, then use a shadow, works for me, also i use liner on top of my lids near the lash line and then apply a powder shadow along the lash line as well, you can make it natural or make it wow if your going out,
ok well i got some tips so try them hopefully they will work for u as they work for me ok before applying any makeup wsh ur face with a facial cleanser so all the dull skin and dirt is taken away , this willl make ur face look more frsher when applying makeup and before applying makeup use a sunscreen or a lotion this will help ur makeup stay all day long and apply ur makeup with ur hands this way ur makeup loooks more flawless and during the day apply powder so ur makeup wont wear off and at th end of the day make sure to clean ur face with a makeup remover ok thats all i got any way hope i helped

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
systemworks