Saturday, December 5, 2009

Best eye makeup for sensitive eyes?

whenever i put on mascara, eyeshadow, or eye liner, my eyes around my contacts become red and veiny. What is the best eye makeup for someone like me?Best eye makeup for sensitive eyes?
I know just the thing! It's called kohl and it's just like eyeliner but better. It is what arabs use and it is pitch black and smooth and easy to apply. However it has medicinal qualities and has been used for centuries since ancient Egypt. It should not cause any irritation and is good for your eyes; relieves stress on the eyes, blocks UV rays and keeps eyes sparkly by collecting dust (so it doesn't go in your eyes). It is made from natural ingredients and you can buy them for cheap at a local halal store (where Muslims go) or some websites. Good luck!Best eye makeup for sensitive eyes?
Me too!! I have reallly sensitive skin, the only thing I've been able to use is Aveda http://www.aveda.com/templates/products2鈥?/a> it is made from a lot of natural products. Good luck!
Almay is really gentle.
  • Can I publish iweb pages through any host
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    systemworks