Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Your favorite eye makeup products?

I need to go get some new eyeliner, mascara, and eye shadow. I like to try out new products, I was thinking about trying out the HIP line by Loreal Paris.





But yea if anyone has any favorite drugstore eye makeup products that you love and wanta share, that would be great!!





Also why you love uhm, and the prices would also be helpful.Your favorite eye makeup products?
well, none of these are from a drugstore, but the prices are comparable...





avon glimmersticks eyeliners... mechanical liners that go on creamy and can be smudged or not... $6


mark make it big volumizing mascara... thick lashes without the clumps... $6Your favorite eye makeup products?
Sephora, MAC, and Beauty Junkie are all great stores =P I personally love Benefit and Two Faced products!! =D
MAC!!!
L'oreal Hip cream eyeiner and shadow duos are great! Just don't use the brush that comes with the eyeliner, it's crap. Buy an angeled eyeliner brush. I love those shadows because the colors are vibrant, and they have really great lasting power for drugstore makeup. I use primer under them and they look great.





I wouldn't get the HIP loose pigment shadows, I've heard they're clumpy, hard to apply, and really low quality. Stick with the shadows and cream liner from that line. If you go to ulta now, HIP is buy one get one free. I got two of the shadow duos and two eyelines for $15.50 with a coupon. They would normally be over $36. It depends on what store you go to, but the liners were $11 and she shadow duos were $7.





For mascara, I love L'oreal telescopic and Max factor volume couture. CoverGirl last exact s good too.
If you are going to Target...


Sonia Kashuk Lashify 7.99 (ONLY at Target)


CoverGirl Smoothwear eyeliner in Espresso or Onyx 4.99


CoverGirl Trios in Cafe Au Lait 4.99
dont use natural collection eyeliner- it loses its thickness after 2cm. no 7 intense volumes good mascara, rimmel london do good eye liner and eye shadow- cheap but good quality. also, im not allergic to their stuff, unlike most
Max Factor is quite a good brand, I use it all the time!
I do use the HIP products, Rimmel or Maybelline. HIP color lasts all day, Rimmel eyeliner is great and Great Lash mascara is tried and true.
I love Loreal voluminous mascara and the Voluminous felt tip liner. They are the best.





I have only tried the creme shadow pens in the HIP line. They work really well and last long. They are mostly for night though as the colors are very bold.





Revlon Colorstay Eyeshadow Quad in Coffeebean is a must for everyday. Has 4 shades of brown that can be used alone or layered. The neutral khakis quad is good too.





Rimmel exaggerate automatic liners are great. They go on smooth and are blendable. I like the sable, it is the perfect shade of brown. If you want long lasting ones, try the Prestige/Styli-Style line of eyeliners (find at CVS). I have oily skin and they don't ever smear. The flat ones are good too for bold eyes.





My new fave is the Maybelline Age Rewind concealer and highlighter stick. I love the highlighter. I put it under my brows, and all around my eyes to make me look awake and younger.
  • care credit
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    systemworks