Thursday, June 24, 2010

How should i apply my eye makeup?

i am not entirely sure how to describe my eye shape.. i have evenly spaced eyes, and i think they are either round or almond-shaped.





my eyes are usually blue or blue green, but change with my mood. they can be: blue, blue green, green, and only once have been brown. i have thick eyelashes but they are easy to manipulate (like if i use an eyelash curler they stay all day.)





i have light brown hair. high cheekbones. and a slightly prominent nose.





i hope all the info helps! =]How should i apply my eye makeup?
1) Use a lid primer or concealer and apply it all over your lid to help shadow stay put


2) Use a medium golden brown shadow and apply it all over your lid, ending just past your crease


3) Apply a shimmery champagne on your browbone, blending with the medium brown color from your lid


4) Take a dark brown or dark blue/navy eyeliner and, while closing your eyes and slightly tugging on the outer end to smooth your skin out, draw a thin line as close to your eyelashes as possible. The line should start out thicker at the ends and gradually get thinner as you get to the inside corner


5) Go over the liner with the same color shadow to set the liner and soften the line


6) Fill in your eyebrows with a stiff angled brush and a shadow one shade lighter than your hair color. Curl your lashes and apply mascara to top lashes only.


7) Using a bright shimmery white, apply a small amount of shadow directly underneath your eyebrows (called the highlight) and to the inside corner of your eye (to make your eyes look more awake)





Since you have blue/blue green eyes, play with dark shades of green and blue and any golden shimmery colors to bring out your natural eye color. Try Almay's Intense I-Color lineHow should i apply my eye makeup?
I suggest talking to a consultant either online or in your local mall because they really, truley know how to make your eyes stand out and look great. I know how to do it the correct way, but I don't think I would do as good of a job as a beauty consoltant would.


However, I can tell you that you put the eyeliner on AFTER you use the eyeshadow. Also, since you have blue-ish eyes, then I suggest using this little teqnique.


http://static-p4.fotolia.com/jpg/00/05/8鈥?/a>





One of my modeling teachers used a color similar to this, and my eyes look VERY blue and I loved it.





Hope that helped!! :)
use black liquid eyeliner for the top (cat eye style)


and black eyeliner on bottom


Use Black Mascara and use


shades like shimmery gold,brown or green would


look really nice on you! =D
i would use:





Dark eyeliner on top and bottom lids


neutral browns on lid


lite pink on checks


mascara


pink lip gloss





good luck
u should apply a dark and light shade on your forehead and your ears

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
systemworks