Thursday, June 24, 2010

Need less irritating eye makeup?

My eyeshadow makes my eyes itch, as does my mascara. Do you know of any products that are suitable for sensitive/dry eyes?Need less irritating eye makeup?
Be careful not to use cheap makeups with harsh ingredients. It is super hard because most inexpensive makeups are going to be irritating. Best, pretty affordable: Clinique. But by far the best for sensitive eyes is Bare Minerals. It will definitely not irritate you, and it looks absolutely amazing. If you can afford it (or save for it?) it is DEFINITELY worth it!





http://www.bareescentuals.com/Need less irritating eye makeup?
AVON products are great.


The deodorants, etc. are cancer free type ingredients.


My mom used AVON and so do I...


I am an eye makeup lady too...


besides, AVON is 100% guaranteed and you can always send it back if you need to, no questions asked. They are hassel free. They're my favorite!


I have had NO problems with their makeup.
I have very sensitive eyes; they used to water and itch when I used eye shadow. When I started using the eyecolors from kms mineral essentials I didn't have that problem anymore. Kms is a pure mineral cosmetic that is allergy free. They have stunning eye color shades too.
You are probably allergic to an ingredient then. I know that a lot of mascaras contain latex, so that may be what it is. You need to find out what it is first then find suitable makeup, google search hypoallergenic makeup :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
systemworks