Tuesday, June 22, 2010

What color eye makeup?

i have green eyes. tomorrow i am wearing blue. when i wear blue my eyes look green blue. should i wear eye shadow and liner for green eyes to counteract the blue, or hazel to go match the color of them that day?What color eye makeup?
i think that depends....im a guy and i like subtle marks on the eyes....





too much makes you look sleepy or too ready for halloween.What color eye makeup?
i have blue-green eyes and i always use white eye shadow and balck liner. ppl are always complamenting my eyes. i get at least one compliment a day. maybe you shud stick with blue and find either natural color eye shadow or a white shimmer
I think your eye make up should match what you are wearing and the occasion. If I am wearing warm colors I go for browns and neutrals. I stick to those and charcoal during the day time. At night you can go for something a little more shimmering, like blue and purple.
i wear blakc and it makes my eyes look 2 kickass because it brings out the green in them
Go with hazel, as you should always try to compliment your eye colour, not counteract it.
if you're eyes are more green then wear gold-y colors. trust me, it makes them sparkle and really pop. =)
try black and brown that would look nice..
never ever ever match ur make-up to ur eye shadow, honestly green or hazel eyes really stand out with purple, i know werid but try it, they look amazing! Purple is also a fall color, so it wont look taky. For green eyes and purple eye shadow since your already out there with the shadow stick to a bold black eyeliner, makeing it really dark will help make your eyes ';pop';. also i recomend that if you wear lip gloss or lipstick use a rich red, with your eyes and the purple it will look amazing. I hope this helped and i hope you take my advice.
match the color that day.
wear a more natural eye shadow. this will also enhance your eye color
more brown colors look nice with green. Also, black and gray


BE HAPPY


~maddie
You need to wear plum, light green and dark green. That is what will bring the brightness in your eyes
wear black. Otherwise wear a metallic gray. it really brings out your eyes.
my eyes are hazel and look bluer when i where a blue shirt too.. I really do not know what to suggest because I cannot see everything looks on you.. but... I suggest to play up the blue, just play with it, you'll find what looks best :)
mayby hazel or maroon
Wear blue that sort of fades into a light green-ish.
I would go with brown.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
systemworks