Thursday, June 24, 2010

What's your favorite way to do your eye makeup?

eyeshadow, volume mascara, lots of eyeliner, cateyes etc.





what do you think is prettiest??What's your favorite way to do your eye makeup?
i like the smokey eyed look.What's your favorite way to do your eye makeup?
You know how Angelina Jolie does her make up for her eyes to make them look like cats eyes? Well that's exactly how I do mine. I love it, it's gorgeous!
I like to experiment with new colors.


A friend thought me how to get different tones of colors using different eyeliner colors.


Eyeliners can act as a base to highlight ur eyeshadow.


For eg I'd take a dark grey eyeliner and draw a thick line on my hand and use a brush to dab a little shimmering white eyeliner on that line.


For different tones eg a lilac colored eyeshadow,


I'd use dark brown eyeliner as a base if I want it dark for night outs,


or white eyeliner if I want it light for day use.
i just do mascara and eye liner........i always ruin eyeshadow or it smudges when i go out at night which never looks good.
my favorite on anyone is a little brown eye shadow with other tones of brown and a little bit of mascara, with a little bit of a natural tone lipstick
i go for the natural look, it is hardly visible and makes me look great. ppl think that heavier is better but no offense to those of you who wear it heavy... heavier = slutty.





i dont curl my lashes cuz they are already long but i use lash exact in black on my top lashes. than i use dream matte mousse foundation.





i use a tope eye liner only on my lower lashes. than i smudge it so its more natural. and pink or tan eye shadow on my eye lid.





and the last thing i do is put a light blush on the apple of my cheeks.
i absolutely adore any kind of smokey eye especially purples and dark blues, a matallic eye liner and a nice nude lipgloss! think MAC
I really like the whole smoky eye, dark concept. I use some black eyeliner, dark eyeshadow, and mascara.
use eyeliner,mascara,and eye shadow.and maybe


some eye glitter 2..
i use 2 in 1 XXL mascara


you put the white mascara on first...


then the black


then i leave it to dry


then i add some more


and then some more


people always ask me if i am wearing fake lashes :)


even without mascara my eyelashes are long :) so the mascara is wicked


i then put on a small amount of eyeliner, sometimes blue, but mostly black


then i line my eyelids with pencil eyeshadow ..


sometimes i wear glitter on my eyelids as well


glitter is pretty as :)
I like the smoky eyed look. I use black eyeliner and smudge it with a small sponge. I LOVE mascara. Volumizing is my favorite.
I like trying new look everyday i put light colours natural look. I also put mascara and eyeliner. And natural look lipstick.
well i really put on is brown eyeshadow because i have the smokey eye look already. but sometimes i wear liquid liner or pencil and eyeshadow. i love my eyes. it already looks like i'm wearing mascara, eyeliner, and eyeshadow! i like my smokey eye look!
Well I have chinky brown eyes and I love to put white eyeliner.. it makes my eyes look awake and i look more chinese.... take the white eyeliner from the corner of your eyes all the way to the end.. Not too much white.. Just enough.. I use wet n wild and apt.5... I put on blue mascara so my eyes would appear lighter...and also I take gold or purple (anything girly) shimmer and dap it at the corner of my eyes (the innie) sometimes I put gold at the corner and fade it with purple.. I think the dark look makes me look older..and im only 18!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
systemworks