Tuesday, June 22, 2010

What kind of eye makeup would look best with my eyes? (With pics)?

http://s218.photobucket.com/albums/cc317鈥?/a>What kind of eye makeup would look best with my eyes? (With pics)?
Eyeliner and mascara is an everyday must. In addition to that, I think warm browns would really compliment your light skin tone.





Good luck! I hope I helped!What kind of eye makeup would look best with my eyes? (With pics)?
I think that a little black eyeliner, go for some light brown tones.. Looks like blue eyes.. I have blue eyes and I use browns everyday and it really brings out the color of the eyes alot.. Use a dark brown in the crease of your eyes and toward the outside a little, then use a lighter shade on the other corner (closer to your nose), then top it off with a lighter brown all over from the eye lid to the edge of your brow.. Take a brush and go over. Then add you a little bit of mascara on top and bottom eyes lashes..


Good luck..
U need to do your eyebrows to open ur face a little more.


Black mascara and neutral colors on your eyelids. Light beige ..stay with the beige color family.
some black masacra with pink eyeshadow (as bottom coat) and a sprinkles of gold eyeshadow on top would look great!


or


try the bubble gum look: blue eyeshadow with black masacra and pink lipgloss (chew a bubble gum then you will look and smell like bubble gum)
a tiny bit of eyeliner and some black mascara
eyeliner mascara and browns would look great with your eye color and skin tone good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
systemworks