Thursday, June 24, 2010

I've got a sty on my eye from makeup... and a dance recital in two hours!?

I'm pretty sure it's from my makeup, but it's really bugging me and I can't have it irritated in the show. It's on the inner rim of my eye, and I don't want to touch it too much so I don't make it even more irritated. What's the quickest solution to get rid of it, or to at least stop the irritation?I've got a sty on my eye from makeup... and a dance recital in two hours!?
What I'm going to tell you what really works but it burns like heck for a few seconds but it worked for me. Put a drop of lime juice in your eye the acid will take away any backteria. If you use marcara you can get infections real easy. Vasiline works great as mascara and makes lashes thicker and longer and won't smear black all over your eyes and much easier to remove plus softens lashes.I've got a sty on my eye from makeup... and a dance recital in two hours!?
sounds to me like you have a clogged tear duct,i had this prob as a kid it was from wearing my eyeliner to close to the rim of my lid and it ended up clogging up the tear ducts,i had to have sergury but i was told if it happen again to water down a cap full of baby shampoo and apply it to my eye,but i found something way more affective and it don't burn....simply run a tea bag under hot water and stick it on your eye,then re-heat and do it again until the sweeling or redness disappears,it's safe you can do it as many times as it takes,works great!good luck
a sty will last several days. a hot rag can help bring it to a head and hopefully you can squeeze it to releave it. but other then that, sorry

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
systemworks