Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Create a eye makeup look for me?

I saw somebody else asking this and I thought it was a good idea.


I'd like it to be fairly basic, a daytime look.


I have pretty much everything but I'll list a few.


Eyeshadow:


White shimmery


White VERY shimmery


Brown/gold


Matte brown


Neutral brown


Silver


Pink-purple


Violet (loose)


Light pink


Dark pink (matte)


Light blue


Dark blue (loose)


Lime green


Dark olive


Eyeliner:


Black


Brown


Blue


Pink


Purple


Dark greenCreate a eye makeup look for me?
gold all over the eye, even on lower lashline, blue in the crease.....its gorgeous :pCreate a eye makeup look for me?
Neautral brown eyeshadow, a little of white shimmery over that just a little and black eyeliner
  • care credit
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    systemworks