Tuesday, June 22, 2010

I have small brown eyes,with puffines behind my eyes and short eye lashes how should I makeup?

my eyes are small and behind them are puffy. and there is a very small area behind my eyes.I have small brown eyes,with puffines behind my eyes and short eye lashes how should I makeup?
To make your eyes open up a little bit more wear eyeliner on the top it makes you look a little bit more awake. Just be sure to make the line as thin and close to your eye as possible. Then use a black mascara. Try L'ancome Definicils it costs about $20 or L'Oreal is pretty good too. You need to apply is slowly and enough coats to bring out your lashes. I don't recommend fake eye lashes though because they aren't very comfortable and its hard to put them on. For eye shadow I recommend neutral colors although Almay has a pallett called Bright Eyes that already picks out the colors that bring out your eye color the best for example if you have green eyes its got the greens and browns that will accentuate your eyes the best. But I don't reccomend very bright blue eye shadow it will just look tacky. If this is for a special occasion you might want to go to a makeup counter at a department store and ask them to do your make up for you. You might need to buy a couple of their products but they do a pretty great job and can give you lots of tips. Not to mention it'll stay on all night. Hope this helps!I have small brown eyes,with puffines behind my eyes and short eye lashes how should I makeup?
use a good concealor to disguise bags and dark patches around your eyes. Get a really good mascara such as any benefit mascara and use a thin eye liner pencil to elongate and accentuate the shape of your eyes. And if that is not enough get an eyeshadow that matches your skintone.
you should do a bright eyes look...you know they shiny eye liners. Then, go in the inner rims of your eye lids and do dark eye line. apply darker eye shadow around your eyes and lighter in the brow area...that should really open up your eyes...and livin them up.
huh?? maybe it would help better if you took a picture...


But false eyelashes work great, as long as they arent over powering.
USe Mascara and lots of eyeliner. Go for the smoky eye look. Or mabye apply just a little mascara and draw attention to other areas of your face. Try big earings bright red lipgloss or a cute rpetty hairdo. For the puffiness put on a bronze eyeshadow. Good Luck
First of all you need to apply fake eyelashes so your eyes will look full and would come to life. Then apply some cucumber on your eyes and leave 4 about an hour the puffiness in ur eyes will so disappear then apply makleup but keep it natural

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
systemworks