Thursday, June 24, 2010

Eye makeup for a water park?

I usually wear mascara, eyeliner, and eye shadow. which of these could I wear to a waterpark? I have water proof mascara, but I have regular eyeliner, so would it be okay to wear eye liner or would it just smear? I mean I won't be like swimming or have my face under the water, but I'm pretty sure I'll get splashed from rides.Eye makeup for a water park?
Well first I would test your waterproof mascara and even the eyeliner too see how it is like maybe splash your face a little in the sink. Might sound silly but its best to check. For the eyeliner I've noticed that it can stay on okay if you get a little wet as long as you don't rub your eyes! So if your eyes get wet don't wipe away the water and just wear a little eyeliner. I would suggest none though. Some people use an eyeliner brush and apply mascara as liquid eyeliner. You could try that since your mascara is waterproof.Eye makeup for a water park?
Get the waterproof eyeliner and use your waterproof mascara. Make Sure your get a good brand because some waterproof make-ups don't work as well as others. I naturally trust the Maybeline make-up line. I also like the Netrogena facial cleansers, light weight moisturizers, and such (that's off subject but i wanted to suggest that brand for skin) Even though they are waterproof don't rub your eyes for any reason because your make-up with flake off!


Have Fun At The Water Park! :)


Good Luck!
you


should


just wear


pencil eyeliner


and waterproof mascara.
Buy some waterproof eyeliner and you should be good to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
systemworks