Thursday, June 24, 2010

My eye constantly itch when i wear eye makeup longer than 6-8 hours?

my eyes itch really bad when i wear mascara and eye liner any time longer than 6-8 hours, i really dont like to wipe it off just to apply more and it itches, i think it has something to do with the eye liner its a pencil, so ladies do u have any suggestion on eye liner that is great and sensitive to my eyes?My eye constantly itch when i wear eye makeup longer than 6-8 hours?
you probably have sensitive eyes like me. instead of eyeliner, buy black eyeshadow, and they sell mascara for sensitive eyes!My eye constantly itch when i wear eye makeup longer than 6-8 hours?
Stop using cheap makeup. Buy the expensive kind it is better.
if your wearing eyeliner in the bottom inside part of your eyes that could be a problem.
go for a hypo-allergenic liner.
Have you tried liquid eyeliner? Some people think it's harder to apply bt they normally don't sting so much. You could also buy some eyedrops - just make sure u have a tissue handy so you don't get the rest of your makeup wet. lol... unless you want panda eyes? even though pandas are so cute! but that's completly besides the point...
You could change brands, like one that is called Physician's Formula products, they can be found in Waldgreens, CVS Drugstore, but personally I believe you are allergic to some of the chemicals that go into making up these products. My suggestion would be to change over to organic natural makeup and skin care products. I have just done that myself as I was becoming allergic to certain products I was using. I can recommend a few websites that I have used. Evan'sgarden.com. Natural eyeshadows, mineral power and foundation all natural. Naturalsolutions.com..an excellent website. You can do your own search by putting in ';Natural Organic Makeup Products'; on your Search engine. Natural Solutions the site I recommended sells everything; different companies who manufacture organic natural products from makeup, shampoos, and skincare. I wish you luck.
no but just don't wear it anymore maby you are allergic to it
maybe instead of using a pencil liner haveyou tried liquid from what i hear you need a steady hand or how about using a dark shadow and an eyeliner brush (sold @ any dept. store).how about almay its hypoallergenic and anything like that should work
You need something that is Hypo-allergenic and sensitivity tested.





Try This Eyeliner and Sensitive Eyes Mascarra


http://www.colormebeautiful.com/makeup/e鈥?/a>


http://www.colormebeautiful.com/makeup/e鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
systemworks