Thursday, June 24, 2010

Any good eye makeup tips?

I just bought covergirl eyelights mascara for brown eyes.


any good tips to help make my eyes look even brighter and bigger, and any tips on how to help my new mascara make my eyelashes thicker and longer?


thanks!Any good eye makeup tips?
visit me at:


beauty-tips4you.blogspot.comAny good eye makeup tips?
well to make eyes look brighter use a concealer to cover up those nasty under eye circles! then use eyeliner (i have brown eyes and people say that brown eyes pop when you use purple, blue, or green) and outline your top lashes, but stop where your eyelashes end. for the bottom start at the outer corner and go about halfway or maybe a little less then halfway of your eye. this will make it look bigger! if you outline your whole entire eye it will look smaller and not pretty. nobody wants that. for your new mascara well... run your mascara brush in a zig-zag motion across those lashes! i sometimes do 1-2 coats with my mascara which is the fiberwig mascara. hope this helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
systemworks