Thursday, June 24, 2010

How important is eye makeup to guys?

http://www.nutzworld.com/photofunnies/eye_makeup.htmHow important is eye makeup to guys?
As important as birth control is to dinosaursHow important is eye makeup to guys?
I get the Joke. I get how women can see men as being shallow.





But even men who do look at a woman's eyes and cares not one bit about her breasts can have an involuntary reaction to a woman's breasts.





A woman's breast can cause a man to start breathing hard. The source of which isn't him being shallow but is part of something built into his head by nature. Something he has no control over.
haha, i went to the link and was like ';hmm..whats so bad about this?'; scroll down.. ';whoa.';
I doubt they care, usually most girls over do it. And plus guys tend to look further down south.
I don't go to those type links for virus reasons.





But to me less is better.


To much makeup just looks cheap to me.
i didnt know not to scroll down!





LMSAO!
on the opposite sex is just fine...on guys = no thanks
i don't find it important. it's mostly about the personality of the girl you know?
Yes,very very..lots of guys will rate a girl by her ';eye makeups';.





tsk tsk how shallow.
D: her b00bs are gonna eat mee!
Thanks for making me ejaculate!!!
Hahaha Love the question!





Wow I took a look at the pic and its VERY disturbing...
jajajajajajaja i dont know.
lol it shouldnt be that important
Ah, for metro guys prolly a lot.





edit: just checked out the link and scrolled down; i see what you mean. =0
BIG BOOBIES
It really all depends on the guy
Lmfao. That is so true.
WhAO!!
I think so
LMAO
To see on girls...??


Don't like too much....!!
It really depends on the gay--I mean guy...
Lol.
Lmao i wasn't expecting that XD
if its hot its flirty...


but skanky is hotter and flirtIER
lmao!!! hahahahah!!!


woah i didnt see that coming XD
wow, that was mature.
not very.


like i'm going to click on a link that says 'nutz' in it. haha.
Oh.. no!!





those giants things are all over me.. take them off.. xDD
  • care credit
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    systemworks