Thursday, June 24, 2010

I know wearing eye makeup with a stye is not a good idea, but is it 100% nessisary??

cause i look terrible without makeup on.. so im thinking just wear some tomorrow, then none for the weekend.. is that okay?I know wearing eye makeup with a stye is not a good idea, but is it 100% nessisary??
Be careful because the bacteria from the stye will get into your makeup and you can reinfect yourself after it clears. The same goes for pinkeye. You will not be able to re-use the makeup.I know wearing eye makeup with a stye is not a good idea, but is it 100% nessisary??
Girl I have really sensitive eyes and they get styes all the time. I am always told to take out my contacts and wear my glasses and every time I do this it clears up a lot faster. Eye make-up can do the same due to the fact that you are rubbing and moving and irritating the stye. Just say no for a few days. I'm sure you don't want it getting any worse because they will tell you not to wear make-up for weeks while antibiotic drops work. I am a professional make-up artist and if a client set down with a stye I would only put foundation gloss and blush on her. NOTHING NEAR THE EYES! give it a few days to heal. Wear fierce sunglasses all the time. Your vision is not a price to pay for vanity. Also give good thought to what L.L. said. You will need to replace your products and brushes. You can never kill all that bacteria.
trust me I am sure you look just beautiful





##Promise!##





anyways back to the subject...





yes you can wear makeup anytime any day it is completely you choice 100 percent and yes that is okay





I also prefer to wear makeup on the week days also except I also like to wear it when I go to church ya ta ya ta ya ta or if I go out on the weekend I also prefer to but if you just stay home there is no harm in not wearing makeup because no one special will see you besides you and well your mom and your dad or your pet or yourself if you move out already





so that's my answer (hope I helped!)
just wear it. I have the same problem so i just keep wearing it. I tried wearing less but I didn't like it so I just wear it most of the time if I don't I look dead lol
ya
  • care credit
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    systemworks