Tuesday, June 22, 2010

I have hazel eyes and brown hair and tan skin, what eye makeup should i use?

i don't wear that much make up mostly neutral tones and i want to spice it up a little, what colors should i wear???I have hazel eyes and brown hair and tan skin, what eye makeup should i use?
Follow this chart, here. It's a messy chart, but a chart nonetheless! I'll even give you some good blush and eyeliner colors.





Eye Shadow - Eye Liner - Blush





Light Beige - Black, Teal, Dark Taupe, Plum - Pink, Bronze, or Rose





Light Rose or Light Pink - Black or Plum - Pink or Rose





Light Gold - Dark Taupe, Khaki, Black - Bronze or Rose





Taupe - Teal, Dark Taupe, Black, Khaki Green - Bronze or Rose





Remember, these aren't limits. These are just some of the better colors for your skin and eyes. If you really want your eye color to ';pop'; and/or stand out, try wearing an orangey-red eyeshadow. That'll do the trick. Lavender tends to make a calm, collected look, too, if you want to try that out. Smoky eyes would look REALLY great on you, from how you described it.





Hope I helped!I have hazel eyes and brown hair and tan skin, what eye makeup should i use?
With a darker overall look, you could go with something shimmery gold instead of neutral.


I have tanner skin and brown hair and gold works great for me when I want to spice things up.


But for a darker look, neutral-dark browns and even blacks and grays can bring out your natural beauty.


Have fun experimenting =)
like a smokey color it looks beutiful with that color of skin tone
use almays eye stuff wher they have color for your eye color! that's what i do!
u should wear pink, ligt brown, and gloss.
Bronze, and gold eye shadow, really dark eyeliner. and lip gloss
The goal is to NOT match your makeup with your clothes OR your eye color......If you really want to stand out, Use something that's completely different from what you're wearing and what your eye color is.





I've also got hazel eyes, brown hair and tan skin and I use a Dark but Shiny Brown when I want to stand out, While It's still somewhat natural, it looks great when you're done.
You should wear light earthy tones to bring out your natural colors. Maybe a light shimmery green to go on the lid, and a natural brown to blend... something to bring out your pretty eyes. Natural colors are greatn fro your skintone!
peach %26amp; bronze
Gold and jewel tones.
LAVENDER LOOKS GREAT. I AM BROWN SKIN BROWN EYES. ALMAY HAS THE EYE KIT THAT BRINGS OUT BROWN EYES. I HIGHLY RECOMEND IT. FOR YOUR LIPS. GO NATURAL, SOMETHING WITH A LITTLE PINK MAYBE. ALSO, TRY GREENS. GO WITH THE TRI COLOR KITS...DO NOT WEAR GOLD, THAT IS TACKY! OR GLITTER!
gold eyeshadow and a medium pink blush
Gold, coppers, gunmetals, and greens.





You can use some burgandy colors too for a more dramatic look.





Use a light bone color for a highlight and then use a slightly darker lid color and follow with a darker crease color. You can rim your eyes with a black kohl liner for a more dramatic effect.
You sound Yummy enough with those hazel yes and tan skin. Why mess with perfection?
sounds like me. i put white all over the lid then a pinkish purple in the crease. then a thin line of black eyeliner on the top and bottom lids. i get quite a few compliments.
I have a very good answer for you on this, granted that I'm not a girl, I would use dark brown, very bark brown, not black make up. You know I think I should ask people to donate some money for all the answers I gave to many people here.
brown or blue

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
systemworks