Thursday, June 24, 2010

What would be the ultimate eye makeup for my eyes. Fill free for pictures etc. Thx =)?

http://s50.photobucket.com/albums/f314/natthedancer/?action=view%26amp;current=IMG_1312.jpgWhat would be the ultimate eye makeup for my eyes. Fill free for pictures etc. Thx =)?
You are gorgeous!!! For the lower price ranges, I love NYC eyeshadow kit. It has a billion colors in it and it's extremely cheap. If you don't mind spending a lot more, MAC is a GREAT company for eye shadows. For eyeliners, any old Covergirl or Revlon eyeliner will work. For mascara, I absolutely love Maybelline Full and Soft.


Now, you definitely don't have to use all of these at the same time. For a more subtle look, just use eyeshadow and mascara. For more dramatic looks, add eyeliner, etc.What would be the ultimate eye makeup for my eyes. Fill free for pictures etc. Thx =)?
Wine color and purple and smokey colors too! I got dark brown eyes and these are my colors!
http://www.flickr.com/photos/aimforthex/鈥?/a>
You look great, but I'd recommend wearing less liner and more mascara. You have deep set eyes that are far from your brows, so the goal is to make them seem wider from top to bottom.
Brown pencil eyeliner, its not too dark but it'll still make your eyes pop, lash blast mascara, itll really make your lases look bigger, and maybe a bit of eyeshadow, not coloured shadow, just a littlesparkley. this should look good.
I think Green would look cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
systemworks