Thursday, June 24, 2010

I need eye makeup that last long?

Does anyone know of any good, dark makeup that last a long time and does not like come off after an hour or 2?


I want it in black + bright colors. I tried some kind at HT, but it wears off within like an hour and runs really badly


and I don't always have the money to buy MAC %26amp;CHANEL, thats IF they have it in stock in the colors i want.... Can someone recommend a brand that last long and


can be found at a regular store and is not too pricey?I need eye makeup that last long?
I use Bare Minerals. They last literally all day-and I sleep in them!





You can find them online @bareminerals.com. you can buy them there, on TV, or look in their list of retail stores in your area. (Retail stores have different names for them)





I've been using Bare Minerals for more than 1 1/2 yrs, and it not only looks great on my skin, but it is very good for it, too. I do not have even half the breakouts I used to have!





Good luck!I need eye makeup that last long?
The great thing about the product, is that it last a VERY long time. The foundation I am using now was opened 1/2006. I have about another 2 weeks left. Eye shadows last MUCH longer.


To keep them lasting /darker/longer on my face, I put them on with water on my brush.





Good luck! Report Abuse

I just bought VITAL RADIANCE. Its dark, and it is the only eyeshadow I have ever bought that does not crease or fade or clump up. You can get it at any pharmacy. and its not pricey. But you know when you buy eye shadow, it has great colors, but when you apply it, it looks almost white, or like its not there?! Not with this. ITS AMAZING!
try cover girl liquid there coming out with bright colors also I've wore the HT brands to...Walgreen's sales this base that goes under eye shadow that makes it last way longer cause topic has the best color by far I would say pick up the base then try your old colors....or do what I do and when the nice sets go on sale for Christmas stock up.
Almost all eyeliner will smear. I've tried MAC eyeliner and it's pretty much the same as Wet 'N Wild, except for the price, of course. Your best bet would be liquid eyeliner, but you can try just dabing a bit of chapstick over the eyeliner to help ';seal'; it.





PS ';I wouldn't like me, if I met me';


Tegan and Sara?%26lt;3
Well, what i use is Revlon.





Revlon has great long lasting eyeliner. The rest smear after 30 minutes worth of PE. This one, will last longer. %26amp; its about 5 bucks per eyeliner tube thing . hah
sounds like u need a base or a primer, ive never tried it but ive heard a lot of people use vaseline...anything that is an emoillient sp? like that is gonna make the colors pop...rimmel has the cream eyeshadow sticks...i have one in the light pink color thats pretty neutral...and i smudge that on over the entire lid and then put my shadow on top of that!








if you already have colors you like and they just wont stay...get the urban decay primer potion to put on before the shadow...it'll make the colors stay intense...and last forever without budging...its $15 at ulta sephora...even do the ebay but dont pay more than $15...i know what u said about mac....but the mac fluidline can be used as a shadow the back is super dark...its just takes a lil more work to get it on the way u like!
Everything varies. even MAC liners will smudge depending on what kind you use. Maybeline is pretty good about lasting color. But something that will help keeping colors stay strong, is put translucent powder on your eyelids before you apply your shadow.
I had the same problem. I wanted dark eye make up that would last a long time. I spend a lot of time on the beach and in the water. Here is the secret ';Girlfriend';.....





TATTOOS..... I had eyeliner, eye shadow and eyebrows tattooed on. It is so much fun to play in the water all day and even though I am soaking wet from head to toe, my eyes always look great.





It is a bit expensive, but you never have to buy eye make up ever again. I can laugh until I cry....rub my eyes during allergy season, laugh until the tears fall and my eyes always will look amazing.





Here is another benefit..... When you wake up in the morning next to that amazing guy that you want to impress, your eyes always look like you just spend 20 minutes applying make-up.





I love it! I wish I had done it 10 years ago! I am thinking of doing my lips and blush on my cheeks...... All tattoos.





A word to the wise.....always apply a good sun screen. Even though tattoos are permanent, the sun can cause them to fad a bit.
maybelline new york expert wear works wonders for eye liner
1st don't trow your eyeshadows away. When I go clubing I use this technique and it stays all night. Take a brush (not sponge), get it wet not too watery, rub on the eyeshadow color you want to use. You will need kleenex to get the excess water off the brush and Q'tips 4 touch up. It takes a little time to get good at this but it really works, and it looks really nice. You can use a thin brush to do your eyeliner. Hints: don't get the brush too wet or it will not work, only a little. If you want to use multiple shades, just whatever you do to one eye do it immediately to the other, I love dark colors and they texture is completely different than using a plain eyeshadow. It takes longer, but is not hard, It is really like painting!!! Have fun...
Mary Kay has this clear stuff you put on before you apply eye makeup and your eye makeup stays on ALL DAY! It's less than $10 a tube and lasts forever. You can find it cheap on ebay.
try the cover girl eye liner, it's my faverite, it'll stay on for the whole day, but it's like 7 or 8 bucks.
maybe contact lens eyeshadow eyelinner will do for you cause you are already gorgeous

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
systemworks