Thursday, June 24, 2010

Can someone tell me some good eye makeup looks for me?

i have brown eyes, dark brown hair, and pale skin. my eyes are sort of almond shaped (not like Asian-almond shaped though).Can someone tell me some good eye makeup looks for me?
the best i think for brown eyes are blues, greens, browns, black (eyeliner and mascara) and sometimes purple eyeliner can look good but it can also look bad so it's a matter of just trying things out :)Can someone tell me some good eye makeup looks for me?
AMBER LIGHTS! ( mac eyeshadow! in like coppper)





gold would be amazing on you!





and light purple, light green or like peach!


line the top with a little wing at the end!


and smudge a little gray underneath


put mascara only on the top
Gray or dark copper brown eye shadow makes my friends eyes just pop

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
systemworks