Tuesday, June 22, 2010

I have dark brown eyes and a sort of light olive skin. I never know what kind of eye makeup to wear!?

Please help!I have dark brown eyes and a sort of light olive skin. I never know what kind of eye makeup to wear!?
wear black eyeliner on the upper eye just to middle and use green eye shadows.


or you can use black eyeliner and dark brown eye shadow.I have dark brown eyes and a sort of light olive skin. I never know what kind of eye makeup to wear!?
earth tones
i have dark brown eyes but my skin isn't necessarily olivey just kind of tan. but, i dont normally wear alot of eye makeup. but when i do i use a plum and some tans that i got done once at the mac counter. then if you take a plum-almost brown soft eye pencil and line the top lashes and about halfway underneath. then smudge the liner but make sure its not too thick. also put on some mascara. i would suggest not making it too dark so that its overdramatic unless thats what your going for
I have the same skin/eye tone and I always get complements with darker browns near the eye topped with a shimmery gold and earth tones. I also like greys and olive/forest greens.
use more shimmering powder and bronzer....


earthy colour....
I have the same problem. I'm greek, and the olive skin comes along with it! I've found that browns and -- really to compliment the skin tone -- actual olive-colored eyeshadow looks best. (I'm talking dark green, but you know to blend it into something lighter as you go up... it usually works out.)





Pink is probably the worst, but it IS harder to find shades that look good with that skin tone.
Use greens, oranges/peach, brown colors. I have dark brow eyes and something in the middle of fair and medium olive skin. I usually just wear some black eye liner and metallic brown eyeshadow when I feel up to it.
use dark colors like gold that are shiny and bring out your eyes....just make sure that your eye makeup isnt that bright like yellow or bright pink..try mixing colors like blue and light brown becasue blue looks nice but you dont want it to be too bright.
go for the earth tones i have the same thing and i always wear browns and greens and it looks great.
Don't. You sound gorgeous all natural.
Ok..I love these type of questions. First if you have clear and even skin, don't put on foundation or moisturizer because it ruins your skin. If you don't have the clearest skin or you have problem areas I recommend true bare minerals foundation. Next a little pinkish blush on cheekbones, you want it to look natural, not fake. Then apply a brown or black eyeliner to make your eyes pop. Then sweep a golden, shimmery brown eyeshadow on your lids and put 2-3 coats of black mascara. Dry between each time. Last, to highlight your skin, a shimmery bronze lip gloss or stain. You will look gorgeous. Good Luck : )
my sister has skin like yours and she has colored contacts just like you and she uses lavenders and a lot of pale colors just never white.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
systemworks