Thursday, June 24, 2010

What kind of eyeshadow/eye makeup looks best on green eyes?

Please help! I can give you a picture to get an idea of what my eyes look like...


http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q278/鈥?/a>What kind of eyeshadow/eye makeup looks best on green eyes?
Purple looks AWESOME on green eyes....with a light purple, you can even wear it to work. Also, go to Sephora's and check out POP Beauty's Green Eyes kit.....I got it for my mom for Christmas and it really does make green eyes look awesome. Good luck!!What kind of eyeshadow/eye makeup looks best on green eyes?
Earthtones like sparkly brown or a dusty purple really make green eyes stand out. If your feeling in a more wild mood, I personally think neon colors look good on everybody!
RED
Kms mineral essentials has a fabulous kit called ';The Eyes Have it';. Three shades are put together to go with brown, blue, hazel, and green eyes. You also have the option of getting the eye primer to go with it. I just got the kit for hazel eyes. I love it!
a crazy purple color
I have green eyes and I love plum eyeshadow or eyeliner (I would imagine any thing in the lavender/purple families would work). I also use soft browns %26amp; highlight the crease with a darker brown. But plum with black mascara really makes my eyes stand out.
use blue eye shadow
I agree with spoons. Browns and earth tones will definitely make your green eyes stand out.
An Olive color will go good with your green eyes. You may also want to try warm brown colors. And if you want to make it pop out, wear like dark red/green lipstick!
Use none.


You have green eyes, make the focus on them, not your eyelids.





Natural beauty is better than a layer of makeup
i have green eyes and i have found that purple, brown, tan, and a light green looks best on me.


GOOD LUCK!
light orange or poo colour, your choice
darker green or shimmery brown





Loreal Hip makes a pretty duo with both those colors
I HAVE HEARD THAT PURPLE MAKES GREEN STAND OUT MORE.
browns and earthy tones that makes your eyes pop
light purple or dark blue

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
systemworks