Tuesday, June 22, 2010

What is a gentle eye makeup remover?

Hey everyone! Well when I remove my eye makeup with a remover, it usually burns, so does anyone have any good suggestions to an eye makeup remover that is gentle and won't sting. I don't care if they are remover pads, or if it is in a bottle. Thanks so much everyone!





I kinda need a CHEAP one too.What is a gentle eye makeup remover?
go to http://www.beautymonials.com - there are lots of gentle eye makeup remover reviews, videos and pictures that people have posted!What is a gentle eye makeup remover?
Cetaphil: I have eczema, and my eyelids are horribly disgusting if something that I am allergic to touch them. Cetaphil is a great product, you can use it as cleanser for face, and even body wash, and you don't need to wash off if you don't want to. I would recommand you the Gentle cleanser from le Rosay Posay, but its more expensive than Cetaphil. I've never tried vasaline, and now thinking I ought to with all these comments. I put Aquafore on my eyelids several times a day to keep them moisturized , but it does not seem to clean so well. Aquafore is something very similar to vasaline but with a lighter consistency.


Physicians formula Vital Lash Eye makeup remover is what I use when certain Waterproof liner and mascara wouldn't come off. It still stings, but by far better than Neutrogena's, and cleans a lot better than Cetaphil on the stubborn liners, I just use Q-tip not wanting to demage my eyelids. I really don't wear make up often, only when there is an occasion since I have bad skin.
thats what happened to me.


and then i saw my freind use vasaline and make up remover and i was .. that gets it off??


so i tried it and it works reallly good (preferably on non waterproof)


all you do is dip you finger in the vasaline and get some then just smear it on you eye (your eye will get really blakc from allt eh smearing) then just tap a tissue and wipe it off.it shoudl come off the first time you apply it. other wise you can take all the extra off and just do the thing again. veryyyyy easy.
Hey!


I used to have the same problem until I bought makeup remover wipes from Neutrogena. It comes in a light blue box usually sold by the Neutrogena skin/acne products. It doesn't make your face oily and is very safe! Haha, I used it just a few minutes ago! It also makes your face smell fresh and clean =)


Here is a picture of it, if you would like to buy it!





http://images.teamsugar.com/files/upl0/0鈥?/a>








Good luck!!!%26lt;3
http://shop.nordstrom.com/S/2802450?cm_c鈥?/a>








this stuff is amazing. its 22 dollars but TOTALLY worth it


i HATE baby oil %26amp; can never get it off. but this stuff is so gentle.
olay or neutrogena wipes that remove make-up and oil from your face are really good! they don't sting or burn.


they usually run about 5$ a package for 30 wipes.


they're amazing, i use them everyday!!


xxx
use maybelline expert eyes it works rele good and it only cost like 3.00 you can get it like anywhere.. target, walmart,ulta... anywhere goodluck


p.s it works rele good : ]
St. Ives make-up removal product-----(Wal Mart also works)
The Body Shop and Elizabeth Arden have great, soothing makeup removers!
Vaseline or Loreal Waterproof Eye %26amp; Lip Make-up remover (Shake it first to use it )
maybelline


or almay


make really good eyemakeup removers.


maybelline is a bit on the oily side but it leaves your skin feeling like a baboons butt.


which means soft.
ponds makeup remover towlettes. there the best.
VASCLEINE!!


honestly just rub on a little with toilet paper and your make up come off instantly no burning nothing . trust me i use it everytime
Witch hazel on a cotton ball. Actually, it's good for the entire face.
baby oil works wonders!
baby oil and a q-tip !!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
systemworks