Tuesday, June 22, 2010

How Do I Do My Eye Makeup Like Hers? (picture included)?

the girl on the left


andd please be specific





http://i334.photobucket.com/albums/m437/鈥?/a>How Do I Do My Eye Makeup Like Hers? (picture included)?
That's easy! Let me break it down for you...


1. Get some black eye liner and first do the top lid like you would usually do, but make sure you go over it a few times so it looks almost smudged. Make sure that you do enough eye liner that you can see it over mascara.





2. Put some mascara on top and bottom lashesHow Do I Do My Eye Makeup Like Hers? (picture included)?
put eyeliner on the top above the eye lashes, then put it on the inside of the bottom lashes, and in the inside corner of your eye, then put on mascara.
omg thats me.





hhahahah just kidding.





it looks like shes wearing liquid eyeliner all around her whole eye and some mascara. it looks really cool because she has a unique eye color not cause of the makeup
I think you should try black eyeliner, a lot, and then smudge it a little bit.


Then put on mascara
  • care credit
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    systemworks